About Zoli

I listen and observe. That’s it, nothing magical or unusual in this skill I have developed in order to receive creativity from The Holy Spirit. You can do this too, as it requires only a spiritual passion and a little time set aside for listening and observing.

We are all one in the heart of God. Separations from religious, political and cultural beliefs all meld into one energy when in the presence of Spirit. You have the inherent gift of being available to listen and really hear the still small voice within. The physical senses can be used to affirm blessings or judgements, love or harm, all present for our choosing.

Where do these beautiful songs come from? I intuit them sometimes from my soul and other times as the end product of research on a subject. Am I gifted? No more than another who applies these same methods of listening, observing and acting on these intuitions.

How do I “see” the Devic Beings and observe their behaviors? I ask for help from Spirit to see truths. These Beings are created by God to manage the physical world. This skill of mine is neither weird nor psychic...only a developed gift available to all people.

It is said that we do nothing by ourselves, that all creations are co-creations between us and God, however one believes God is. My art, EcoPrimative Designs began 40 years ago when I was hospitalized with exhaustion and stress. A kind nurse handed me a couple colored pens and a pad of paper. I had then the time and space to tune into the still small voice and observe the colors of our world. That is how my art began.

My life has been blessed, humbly easy to live considering the trials and hardships of most people. I was raised with abundance and love, opportunity, art and education. My problems have always been of my own making. By walking back the effects of my problems to the original choice to go on that path, I can honestly observe how the wrong choices I made snow balled into the effects of pain. I have had the gift of time and space to create. It is my passion to return these gifts through art, music and writings.

The theme underlying my art, music and writing is always Recovery Work. I chose to omit alcohol and tobacco from my life during an epiphany in 1988. I attended a Co-dependency (CODA) meeting in Olympia because a friend observed my bad choices. I realized I needed to find out who I was and what I could do to serve with my creativity. I wrote and recorded a record, Never Too Old To Heal, which is the only autobiographical songs I have written. That music project began my CODA recovery process. My passion is to listen and observe, attempting to act in congruency with what I have thought and say. Only through meditation and service can we go within to hear and act in service to reduce suffering in the world.

My hope and prayers are that my creativity may feed yours. We are no different, my friend. We are all gifted with creativity from Spirit. Go in peace, Zoli. Ephesians 6:12

Born in 1953 smack in the middle of New Orleans and raised in Birmingham, Alabama during the Civil Rights Era, Zoli came from the southern tradition and love of good food and music. As a GRIT ( Girl Raised In The South), Zoli honors her southern roots with soulful country blues and creative melodies reminiscent of the melodies sung to her as a child. Her original music is "everything but opera!" " My music is a co-creation between my soul and Spirit. We do nothing alone. Some songs present the music and lyrics all at once, while I hurry to find paper and pen to receive the transmission. Other songs float through my consciousness for a bit, requiring more left brain input to reveal the lyrics."

Zoli's EcoPrimative Designs reflect her insistence that brilliant colors and primitive designs step out boldly together onto the page. She began this style in 1976 in Birmingham, when all she had was a black marker and a few watercolor pens. Zoli loved to peruse the primitive art festivals scattered throughout the Appalachian foothills of Alabama, whose artists used whatever they had to create soulful pieces bursting with creativity. 

At age 9, Zoli began seeing and hearing non-physical Beings who were responsible for guiding her psychic and spiritual education. Adopted at age 4 months, she was raised in a Reformed Jewish family. Deeply influenced by the African American nannies who blessed her upbringing with lessons of faith and devotion, Zoli went through a pentecost experience at age 22 in Nashville. A trained medium, she founded and ran The Center of Melchizedek, teaching classes on psychic development and metaphysics. After retiring from the nature sanctuary she founded and ran in Olympia, Washington, Zoli and her husband Thom were guided to move to Montana, where she resumed her studies. Zoli completed her undergraduate degrees from The University of Metaphysical Sciences and the Esoteric Interfaith Seminary. She went on to receive an M. A. from both those schools, and her PhD in Paranormal Research and Consulting from the Seminary. She now does pro bono consulting with law enforcement and continues to enjoy being " a lab rat" for scientists and researchers seeking knowledge from sub-space intel. Zoli is a member if the professional division at the Monroe Institute in Faber, Virginia, where she regularly attends seminars and continues work in the labs. 


Comments